Tuesday, January 17, 2012

"Mop-Top" Crazy

This week I'm making a bunch of Valentine-themed "Mop-Tops". I purchased the "Mop-Top" pattern from my favorite crochet artist, June Gilbank of PlanetJune.com a couple years ago. I've had so much fun coming up with different styles and themes for these crazy-haired critters!


Recently, I opened up my Etsy shop, and have had a few sales (Yay!). I "secretly" hope these Valentine cuties will stir-up some traffic in my shop. I think people like cute, fun, and unique stuffed items for Valentine's Day. I'm pretty sure these qualify!

Last November when I participated in a local craft show, I took more than twenty "Mop-Tops" and sold over half of them! I received a few custom orders as well. Most everyone visiting my table or even just walking by would react with a smile or giggle. You just can't help yourself. It happens to me with each one I make! They all seem to have their own little "personalities".


I'm trying to think of more accessories to add for the Valentine "Mop-Tops". Any thoughts?

Any ideas for future "Mop-Top" themes?

No comments:

Post a Comment