Thursday, February 23, 2012

Craft Show News

Just recently I received a message in my Etsy shop from an event recruiter regarding an upcoming craft show. She loved my shop (WOW, so flattered!) and asked if I would participate in her Avant Garde Art & Craft Show this summer!

The show currently runs four times per year in a neighboring city and they'll be bringing it to my local town for the first time. There will be at least 125 vendors selling their handmade works of art.

What a thrill to be invited to such an event! I've sent the paperwork in and am looking forward to the show on August 19th! I have lots of time to work on new inventory for my table. It's going to be so much fun!

I'm also aiming for a more professional look for my business. I'd like to have a banner-type sign, business cards, and such.

Know of any good places for this stuff?? (much obliged for your input)

No comments:

Post a Comment